Fremont Cinemas Age Policy
It is Fremont Cinema’s policy to support the MPAA ratings system to the fullest extent possible.
For films rated “R” by the MPAA:
- Fremont Cinemas will not sell tickets to any person under the age of 17 (18 where applicable).
- A signed Fremont Cinemas R-Rated Movie Disclaimer (Form R) is required to be signed for anyone under the age of 18 to be admitted alone. Parents release Fremont Cinemas from any and all liability claims resulting in their child viewing explicit or inappropriate content.
- A person must be at least 21 years old in order to purchase multiple tickets without providing additional photo I.D. for additional tickets.
- The purchaser must also attend the movie for which the additional tickets are purchased.
- Patrons 17 to 20 years of age may only purchase more than one ticket if they are able to provide photo I.D. for proof of age for each additional ticket being purchased.
- Children 6 and under are not allowed to attend Rated R features.
- Managers may empower Ushers to check for photo identification if a guest appears to be underage and is holding a ticket for an “R” rated feature.
- Online sales are an important service for our guests. Tickets can be purchased online and picked up at the theatre, but it is important to remember that the admittance procedures still apply to those individuals that make purchases or redeem on-line ticket purchases from our site.
- Theatre Employees may be stationed at the entrance to theatre(s) playing MPAA rated “R” films to check tickets and photo identification for all who enter to prevent minors from improperly entering.
- Fremont Cinemas reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone that cannot present valid photo identification along with a ticket for the proper show time of the “R” rated film.
For films rated “NC17” by the MPAA:
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed admittance to the feature, regardless of accompaniment or consent.
- A patron desiring to purchase multiple tickets must provide a valid photo I.D. for each ticket they purchase.
- Ushers may conduct additional photo I.D. checks for MPAA guideline adherence at the doorman’s post and theatre checks.
- Kiosk ticket sales are an important service for our guests. Tickets can be purchased online and picked up at the theatre, or an individual may purchase tickets directly from the kiosk. It is important to remember that the admittance procedures still apply to those individuals that make purchases or redeem on-line ticket purchases from a ticketing kiosk.
- Theatre Employees may be stationed at the entrance to theatre(s) playing MPAA rated “NC17” films to check tickets and photo identification for all who enter to prevent minors from improperly entering.
- Fremont Cinemas reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone that cannot present valid photo identification along with a ticket for the proper show time for the “NC17” rated film.
Children at Fremont Cinemas
Children under 3 are free, except in reserved seating and recliners. Children 3 to 16 must pay the child admission price. Senior tickets are valid for adults 60 years and older. Not all ticket types are available for all performances.
Please note: while we do not have a policy against bringing your infant to a movie, please be considerate of others if your infant becomes loud and distracting. While parents deserve a break, too, we may ask you to leave if other guests complain.
Possibly coming soon!
Fremont Cinemas Admittance Policy
COVID-19 Safety and Procedures
- During the previous Coronavirus pandemic, all guests were required to wear face masks in the lobby, hallways, restrooms, and auditoriums. While the state mandate has been lifted, we encourage anyone who feels at risk of transmitting or contracting COVID-19 to wear a mask. This policy may change at any time, and when in effect, masks are required in the lobby, hallways, restrooms, and auditoriums, and masks can be removed inside the auditorium while eating and drinking.
- To learn more about our Coronavirus Safety and Response protocols, please see our Reopening Safety Measures Against Coronavirus page.
ADA Seating & Companion Pass:
- Fremont Cinemas theatres are handicap accessible. All seating designated as “handicapped” with the familiar wheelchair symbol is reserved for the disabled and their companions.
- Guests attending our theatres in an assistant/companion role for one of our guests with disabilities may be passed in by management.
- If you need assistance for any reason, please ask one of our theatre personnel for assistance.
Costumes with Masks and Props:
Protecting the safety of our clientele and cast members is always top priority at Fremont Cinemas. Therefore, Fremont Cinemas does not allow admission to our locations for guests of any age wearing masks*, face paint or face-obscuring hood; or possessing weapons, props or fake weapons. *(Facemasks for health and safety reasons are allowed.)
Security issues have become a daily part of our lives in America. Fremont Cinemas wants our customers and staff to feel comfortable and safe when visiting or working in our theatres. In that regard, as a general rule all backpacks, packages and large bags of any kind are subject to inspection. However, our admission policies may be modified periodically as necessary to ensure, to the extent possible, the safety of our guests. We acknowledge that this procedure can cause some inconvenience and that it is not without flaws but hope these are minor in comparison to increased safety.
Skateboards and Hoverboards:
In the interest of safety in the lobby and auditoriums, skateboards and hover boards are not allowed on theatre property. These boards can cause slip, trip and fall hazards for our guests as well as our staff. Management cannot hold these items for guests and guests will be asked to remove them from the theatre entirely.
Lost and Found:
Fremont Cinemas Entertainment is not responsible for lost, stolen, or recovered personal items. Before leaving the auditorium, please check around your seat for any personal belongings. With that said, we will make our best effort to assist you. For assistance, contact a staff member.
No recording devices (cameras, video recorders, sound recorders, etc.) are permitted to be used within any Fremont Cinemas facility. Recording of copyrighted motion pictures damages our relationship with motion picture companies and is a blatant violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, a felony with the maximum penalty of a $250,000 fine, and 25 years in prison. Violators will be held, processed by law enforcement, and prosecuted.
Personal Communication Devices:
In consideration of all our guests, Fremont Cinemas asks that you please refrain from using cell phones, pagers, or any other personal communication device while in the auditorium.
Soliciting or loitering on Fremont Cinemas premises is not allowed.
All Fremont Cinemas theatres are smoke-free and chew-free environments.
Outside Food or Drink:
No outside food or drink is permitted in the theatre or any of our cinemas.
Films in 3-D may not be available at all locations. In some cases, theatre locations may show a particular film in both the 3-D and 2D formats. When purchasing tickets for a 3-D film, please confirm with the box office cashier that the ticket you purchased is in fact for the 3-D presentation. Please see one of our theatre managers if you have any questions regarding 3-D films.
Refunds are available in certain limited circumstances described below. Movie tickets purchased through Fremont Cinema’s mobile apps or websites include non-refundable convenience fees. Before purchasing, we urge you to confirm the title, time, location and quantity of tickets for the movie you wish to see.
You can receive refunds for tickets up to 60 minutes before the showtime. For purchases made online via Fremont Cinema’s mobile apps or websites please use the contact us form on our site or follow the link to refund tickets on your confirmation email. Funds will be returned to the same payment card or gift card used to make the booking, but please note that (i) convenience fees for tickets booked online via Fremont Cinema’s mobile apps or websites will not be refunded. For tickets purchased through other ticketing agencies, guests must contact the agency directly before the scheduled movie showtime to request a refund, and refunds are subject to the refund policies of those agencies. There are no refunds after the printed showtime. For extenuating circumstances, please consult theatre management.